Monday, March 2, 2015

Reflections | February 2015 Roundup

Here are some of the random images for February's roundup.  Enjoy :)



So I've been working with this young one, getting him used to the camera's shutter clicks.  He is so tentative, as he should be and also why his expression is so cute.


As I was trying to get him comfortable with me, he did move in closer.  In this image he is 18" away from me and no glass between us.  Take a look at what I saw in the viewfinder coming up in the background.  Now that was exciting!


Look at him sneaking up on the younger male.  They are the same height, but when you really look at their faces, it's like looking at Simba and Mufasa, they are very different--baby to mature adult.


I have photographed so many sunsets over the water and came across this sunset in the agricultural area of Woodinville one evening on my way home. I had to stop and take a few images.


I took this image from West Seattle this past weekend.  It was a beautiful day for the last day of February.

No comments: