Monday, January 7, 2013

Bellevue Portrait Photographer | Studio Session

This stylized photo session was planned weeks in advance.  I made three tulle skirts, a floral and tulle shoulder piece and all the individual flowers by hand.  I visualized the session in my head and hoped everything would come together as planned. and it did!  What a fun session and a good time we had shooting it in my studio.

I wasn't able to fit anything to Emma prior to the session, but as you can see below, she was beautiful.  I encourage clients to make their own tulle skirts, or vintage dresses and I'm happy to collaborate ideas and think outside of the box to create beautiful portraiture.

If you are interested in booking a beautiful portrait session like you see below, please feel free to contact me.

Valentine's Day is right around the corner!  If you are interested in booking a boudoir session you can visit my boudoir gallery here.





1 comment:

spookybell said...

What beautiful pictures. Emma is so grown up! You did a fantastic job.