Tuesday, September 1, 2009

From my personal projects





(click on images to enlarge)

I have envisioned this shoot for 13-months and it finally came to be last week. I was so excited, because the subject was my brother Jack, doing what he loves second in line to being a fab husband and father.

He's always there for me when I need to ask a question, or I am driving in the city and can't find my way.

He knows that no matter how hard I try not to call him in "two's," I almost always do.

We share a liking of technology and electronics and now instead of calling him right back, I can e-mail him. (Thank you Blackberry!)

When we were little kids, we shared a room and he would wake me up at night and ask me to get him "a gass of watta" and as the dutiful big sister, I always did.

He's my younger brother, yet often I think of him as my older brother.

He is the worlds best brother (WBB!)

I love you Jack!


1 comment:

Estelle said...

What a nice slideshow and storyboard. Your brother looks great and the shots you took made me think of him as a pro. You do great work. The photo of the kids at the end look perfect.