Thursday, May 29, 2008

Save 20% if you book your photo shoot before July 4th!

I'm excited with summer right around the corner! It's the perfect time of year for outdoor children, family and senior portraits, so I'm making you an offer you can't refuse...

Book your photo shoot before July 4th and receive a 20% discount off print sales AND YOUR SESSION FEE!! Take advantage of this great discount soon, as I'm sure my schedule will fill quickly.

Reminder: You’ll want to book your family holiday portraits in August, especially if you want to take advantage of the beautiful backdrop of the fall colors.

I look forward to meeting with your family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are an inspired wedding photographer. I hope to see more of this kind of post. Good luck to you.

Arty Mann