Monday, June 18, 2012

Bellevue Photographer | I haven't seen this guy since April 2008!

I haven't seen this guy since April 2008 when his antlers were just tiny little velvety bumps on the top of his head.  He came through yesterday and he sure has grown into a majestic looking buck.  Initially, I missed the shot of him walking past my office window and honestly, I was so struck by seeing him that I just followed him around watching, no camera in hand.  I was just blown away by how big he is and then Finn wanted me to open the bathroom window so he could get a better look and it was then that I thought if I don't grab my camera and document this, I may never see him again!  

The first shot was through the bathroom screen.  Actually, the sound Finn made caused the buck to look right at me.  I then decided to head outside and see if I could get a better picture and the next two are the resulting images, and then I caught Finn watching the whole thing.


Pin It

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a sight! Way to be so quick to capture the beautiful wildlife around you :)