Friday, May 25, 2007

Balancing act...

We have a pair of racoon's that live in our yard. We refer to them as "the twins." They come visit almost every night and forage for food right outside my office window.

A couple nights ago I was walking from the kitchen to the bedroom and while walking, I saw that the motion lights near my office came on and then I saw what looked like this blob on top of one of our bird feeders.

I couldn't believe it was one of the twins! I've never seen them do this before and was surprised the bird feeder didn't break. It was amazing to see how he'd contort his body to anchor himself on one side of the feeder while swinging his hands around in front to get to the birdseed.

1 comment:

Spookybell said...

They are so cute! I love mischief makers. Great photos!!!!