Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Triplet update | Bellevue Portrait Photographer

Sadly, the triplets are now twins.  I knew that it would be a rare event if she could manage all three.  They came by yesterday morning and I was only able to see them through a small window with the screen.  So last night I decided to go clean my office windows on the chance I'd see them again, since I saw them at dawn and sure enough, not 45-minutes after cleaning all the windows I saw an ear flapping out of the corner of my eye where they have been known to bed down on my property, suddenly mom gets up and the twins followed and I was able to capture some images of the twins nursing.  Such a joy to see that they are all healthy and doing so well.

You can view previous updates here:

The doe on the first day I noticed she was pregnant: Click here.

After the birth: Click here.

No comments: