Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bellevue Portrait Photographer | Miss M. Session Favorites

Four locations and a pretty young lady up for anything!  We wanted to take in some of the gorgeous fall colors, a water backdrop and even a little retail and vintage fun.  She likes Justin Bieber (Shhhh...so do I!) We talk about our favorite colors, YouTube videos, clothes, school and sports. I really enjoyed our afternoon together talking and laughing.  I shared a hair trick from my old hairdressing days (eons ago,) which we practiced no less than thirty times and by the end of our session, she became a hair trick pro too!

Click on any image below to open a slideshow.

























1 comment:

spookybell said...

What fantastic pictures. I love the ones in the fall leaves. The colors are incredible. I see so much of her mother in her face.