Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bellevue Photographer | January 2012 - Photo of the Month

During the snow days of January, I had 10-inches of snow up here!  I wasn't able to get out for about four days, so what does a photographer to do that was waiting for snow sessions and then couldn't get out?

Get on Pinterest of course!  I love Pinterest for inspiration and ideas, it's a great place for me to work with a client and collaborate on concepts.   One night I found this little DIY project for a fun and creative window treatment and since I have so many windows in my home I decided to try it, because I think it would make a fun backdrop for boudoir or seniors. 

I must admit, as I was making these snow strings, I thought, this project is for someone with a lot of time on their hands... but in the end it was worth it and I can't wait to try these with a client!

If you'd like to follow my Pinterest boards you can do so here. 



Pin It

No comments: