Thursday, April 15, 2010

A day with Mr. D.




Mr. D and I spent the day shooting together. He told me he wanted to learn more about his camera. My goodness, my job was easy! He already shoots in manual mode... (I'm just saying... WOW!) I thought he did an amazing job.

He shot with my Lensbaby and an aperture kit and took some amazing photos. I haven't even tried using the kit yet, but now he's definitely my inspiration.

I had a wonderful day and look forward to getting together again soon. Next time we plan to move away from the city and look for more peaceful surroundings.

Thank you D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that! Isn't it amazing how kids learn and understadn things. Very cool that D is learning how to use a manual camera!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for such a great day, hope to seem u soon again.
D