Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mr. D. and Lacrosse

Mr. D. is a fantastic Lacrosse player! This was the first Lacrosse game I've attended and I had no idea that a Lacrosse field was so big (at least it seemed bigger than the other fields where I've photographed children's sporting events.)

I especially liked how when one of the players is injured, the game comes to a complete stop and both teams get down on one knee and wait until something has been determined. Once the player has been removed from the field, both teams cheer the injured player. Impressive sportsmanship!











1 comment:

Jack and Alison said...

I haven't been to a lacrosse game since high school! It's a great sport. I love the photos of D in action! It's so nice that you were there to capture the event! I love the photos Julia.