Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dog day afternoon...

As many of you know, I am passionate about nature and wildlife and am blessed to live where I do, because I've seen it all (except the bear) I never actually saw the bear, but I saw his prints on my office window and we eventually found our mangled bird feeder in the neighbor's yard.

Yesterday, "the twins" (rabbits) as we refer to around here were just hanging out. It was as though they thought they were safe in their cubbies, safe from coyotes, but they were just sleeping and hanging out in front of my office in the open. I caught them mid-yawns, just enjoying the warm day.

The squirrel looked like he needed a nap and I was lucky to have caught their unusual mannerisms.













2 comments:

spookybell said...

Oh my gosh I love that squirrel and I want to pet it!!!!!

but I won't.

spookybell said...

The bunny is even cuter!!! Oh My Gosh! You are so lucky to have them around your house. I love them!!!!!!!

stacy